Wednesday, February 6, 2013

This N' That V. 2

You guys, today is my Friday. That makes me a pretty happy girl.
Yay for a 3 day weekend...
I am going to go spend with my bff and her beautiful daughter.
Woot Woot.
 
I am linking up with Katie and Jena for their This n' That Thursday Link up.
 
Katie Did What
 
I am going to the dentist THIS afternoon for a filling. I am totally freaking out. I am petrified of the dentist. I hope I'm freaking out for nothing and all will go smoothly... : /
 Send good vibes my way pleeeease.
 
I am so disappointed THAT Hostess is out of business. 
 I have been craving some mini crumb donuts and they are no where to be found. I don't want some weird off brand either. Psh.
 
I am so excited that THIS weekend I am visiting my bestie and her beautiful daughter in Portland. Thank you weather for cooperating.  I am looking forward to hanging out with them.
It is hard being 4 hours away from your best friend & niece.
 
I love THAT I had dinner with an old friend Wednesday night and we picked up right were we left off. I am so glad she decided to move back home to Southern Oregon with her (new-ish) husband.
 
THIS season of The Bachelor is nuts. I love Sean, but his choices? Tierra is still here, come on already.  He deserves so much better. I really like Lyndsy and  not just because she has an awesome name.
 
I was totally THAT girl that fell at work this week.  Cute new boots and slick flooring really don't go well together. But, I learned that I can do the splits - hahah. Found that out the hard way. Talk about embarrassing - luckily only a couple people saw me rock my moves. lol
 
THIS whole saving money thing is a lot harder than I thought.  My savings account should have a lot more in it, but somehow it doesn't.  I swear I have cut back on shopping and sorts - where did that extra money go?
 
I was pretty annoyed THAT my post from yesterday didn't post in the dashboard until 9 hours later.  Um, what is with that? Has that happened to any of you guys?
 
 
Happy Thursday!
I hope you all have a great weekend.
 
xo,
Lindsay

5 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel about hostess. I loved their little chocolate cupcakes, and the Little Debbie ones just aren't as good. I'm glad I'm not the only one still upset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww yay for visiting with the bestie!!! Have so much fun! And yeah, saving money is a lot easier to talk about than to actually do haha. I have an obsession with online shopping, but thankfully my hubby knows how to keep it in check. Don't know what I'd do without him!!!

    Thanks for linking up!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't the dentist the worst?! Ah. Good look with your filling, girl. Maybe you can nom on some mini donuts after?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...I just had 8 cavities filled. I hate the dentist! Hopefully it went well. My experiences wasn't so awful this last time.

    haha loving this season of the bachelor!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave your blog address so I can check out your blog too!!

Thanks for stopping by,
~Lindsay