Thursday, December 20, 2012

Blog Friend Package Swap-Holiday Edition-Reveal.


Mrs. in the Making

The lovely Autumn over at "Mrs. in the Making" hosted a Blog Friend Package Swap - Holiday Edition. I love her blog,  it has to be one of my favorites, she keeps it real with her adventures as a newlywed.  I can always count on a laugh from her posts.  What are you waiting for? Go check her blog out (after you read this of course!).

Autumn paired me up with the lovely Sara @ Miss V's Busy Bees.  It was so great getting to know Sara through the few emails we exchanged!

She was sweet enough to send me a lovely package for our swap.  She sent me a $10 gift card to Target (love that place), an adorable snowman ornament and a glittery snowflake - all packaged up in a cute felt gift bag with a card.

Seriously, how cute is this bag?!


Snowman Ornament & Snowflake.  Love.



All my goodies!! Thank you so much Sara!
 
Thank you Sara for all my Christmas goods.  I love them.  You were a great swap partner!!
And, thank you Autumn for hosting the swap!
 
Merry Christmas!
 
xo-
Lindsay


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave your blog address so I can check out your blog too!!

Thanks for stopping by,
~Lindsay