Monday, September 17, 2012

Part II - FALL!

Okay, so I know my last post was about Fall... but now that it is nearly here, I wanted to share even more stuff that I am looking forward to this fall season....

Revenge

I am in love with this show!!
 
Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part II

(Yes, I am one of those crazy twi-hards twilighters that sit in the freezing cold until midnight waiting for a vampire movie - and drag my friends with me)

My Birthday!

(Yikes, that means only 4 more years until 30!!)

Halloween

Halloween Circa 2008 - Me, Sasha, & Jenni

Thanksgiving



Black Friday (who's with me?!)

Who doesn't love a good sale?! I saved over $150 last year and got most of my shopping done in one night!!!!

Dancing with the Stars - All Stars Edition

I love me some Maks!

Pac-12 Football!

GO DUCKS!

Baking.... who wants to bake when it is 95 degrees outside? (not this girl!)

Made with love by me back in 2010.... man I wish I had one of these right now! ; )

Pumpkin Carving
 
My Kitty Cat from 2010


On a side note:  I can't wait for Wednesday for the finale of Big Brother.... I am so eager to see who will win - and, I feel so bad for Shane for leaving last week - Evil Dan! sheesh.


Happy Monday to you all - lets hope the rest of the week will better than today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave your blog address so I can check out your blog too!!

Thanks for stopping by,
~Lindsay